Image Map

Wednesday 2 September 2015

August Favourite's

August-2015-Favourites-Beauty-Hair-Makeup-Perfume-Belle-Amie-UK-Beauty-Fashion-Lifestyle-Blog

So another month has come and gone and it's time to share with you what products I have been enjoying this month! I honestly can't believe how fast this year is going. As much as I love the Summer, I'm starting to look forward to the Autumn and Winter time - cosy nights in, the excuse to have hot chocolates every night, over sized jumpers - can't wait! I've also accepted the fact Summer's almost over by buying myself a new coat today, definitely a moment that marks the coming of Winter!

Whilst I've been on my blogging break I have stumbled across a few new beauty favourites that have now become my daily essentials. Most of these products are new this month but a couple have been firm favourites for a while now, but I thought I'd still include them! I've got a nice mixture of makeup, hair and new perfume in this post so do keep reading if you'd like to hear about my favourites this month!

August-2015-Favourites-Beauty-VOs-Effortless-Wave-Foam-Hair-Soap-Glory-Gloss-Stick-Maybelline-Brow-Drama-Makeup-Marc-Jacobs-Daisy-Dream-Perfume-Belle-Amie-UK-Beauty-Fashion-Lifestyle-Blog

VO5 Give Me Texture Effortless Wave Creation Foam | LINK
Since cutting my hair short in June I've been on the hunt for products that enhance my natural curls and help keep them in place all day. I've picked up a couple of curling products from VO5 but the Wave Creation Foam was the one I reached for most. This is a lightweight foam that you scrunch into your hair to create natural looking waves and curls. As well as holding my natural curls in place the product also smells gorgeous and contains heat defence so if I want to quickly blow dry my hair with a diffuser, I don't have to worry about weighing my hair down with another product!

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick | LINK
These lovely little gloss sticks are a real beauty gem and have definitely been the lip products I've been reaching for the most! At only £3.50 a pop, these gloss sticks offer a boost of colour to the lips and leave them feeling soft and smooth. I was very surprised by Pink Punch's super bright pink colour pay off - it pretty much passes as a proper lipstick! The other two, Pinkaboo and Technicoral both offer a beautiful subtle hint of colour that's perfect for everyday wear. I'll be doing a review of these lip crayons soon so if you want to read more, then keep an eye out!

Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown | LINK 
 I'm always on the hunt for products to make my brows look better and when I read about Brow Drama by Maybelline I was excited to give it a try. It's kind of like a tinted mascara for your brows as it offers both a hint of colour and helps hold your brows in place. This is a great product to use by itself for a natural look or over your brow pencil to help keep the hairs in place. Definitely give this a try as it's become a real staple for me!

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume | LINK 
My final favourite is my newest perfume to my collection that I actually received for my birthday this month! I love fresh floral scents for the Summer and Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream is such a lovely fragrance if that's your kind of thing! I'm not a huge fan of the original Daisy but I think the oriental notes in this perfume make it a winner for me - plus the bottle is too cute to pass up!

So these are some of the products I've been loving this month! I hope you've enjoyed today's post and I would love to hear what products you've been loving this month in the comments below!

What have you been loving this August?

8 comments:

  1. Some really lovely favourites here - I love the Maybelline Brow Drama! I've loved Rimmel Lip Liner in Eastend Snob!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of the VO5 Foam! I've really been liking the Soap and Glory gloss sticks too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous favourites, wow the gloss sticks look and sound amazing! I love the packaging also and looking forward to your review :) Daisy Dream is definitely on my wishlist after loving their other perfumes, and I’m a big fan of oriental notes so this would be perfect for me :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. The S&G Gloss Sticks sound lovely! I will have to try them out x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Marc Jacobs perfume sounds gorgeous, I'm such a fan of fresh floral scents!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marc Jacobs do some of the best fragrances. I absolutely adore his new release x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard a lot of good things about the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume! not to mention the bottle is so cute and adorable. I haven't tried it yet, right now my two favorite perfumes are Tommy Bahama Set Sail St.Barts and Miss.Dior (Love the bottle for Miss.Dior!).

    http://amberinpearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving daisy dream this month too, its SUCH a gorgeous scent!

    Lillies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...