Image Map

Tuesday 24 March 2015

OPI Mini Nail Treatments

OPI-Mini-Nil-Treatments-Chip-Skip-Rapi-Dry-Nail-Envy-Top-Coat-Review-Belle-Amie-UK-Beauty-Fashion-Lifestyle-Blog

 I'm someone who loves to have well manicured nails, but there never seems to be enough time in the day to do so! As soon as I go to paint my nails something else more important will always crop up or (the classic) as soon as I've finished painting them I instantly have to do something that will inevitably ruin my perfect mani! So I usually find I have to result to some handy nail treatments that speed up the process of painting my nails.

Last year I managed to find a set of 4 OPI Mini Treats nail treatments in my local TK Maxx (read the haul here) and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try out some well known favourites in the beauty world. The set I bought includes: Chip Skip, RapiDry, Nail Envy and Top Coat which are 4 vital products to keep in your manicure box! Since picking this set up I've used most of these products pretty much every time I've painted my nails, so I thought I would share my thoughts on them with you!

OPI-Mini-Chip-Skip-Rapi-Dry-Nail-Envy-Top-Coat-Review-Belle-Amie-UK-Beauty-Fashion-Lifestyle-Blog

O.P.I Chip Skip | LINK
Chip Skip is essentially a nail primer that you apply just before painting your nails and helps remove excess oils so that your nail polish will last longer with minimal chipping. I do find this product works well, but only with certain nail polishes for some odd reason. For example, I find this works really well with my Maybelline nail polishes but doesn't seem to get along with Nails Inc ones and I find they chip within a day! I personally think you would get the same (if not better) effect just by using straight up acetone on your nails just before applying your nail polish as it does the exact same job! I wouldn't buy the full size version of this product but I will continue to use this in the future.

O.P.I RapiDry Top Coat | LINK
This little top coat is an absolute life saver and is probably one of the best fast dry top coats I've used to date! As I'm always in a rush to paint my nails I tend to use the RapiDry Top Coat as it leaves a lovely glossy finish to my nails plus makes them touch dry within a couple minutes. It's also great at minimising chipping and my nails usually stay looking great for around 3 days before chipping with this top coat. For me this is great as I like to change up my nail polish quite frequently anyway. I'm currently half way through my little bottle of this but I will definitely consider investing into a full size version of this top coat!

O.P.I Nail Envy Original | LINK
Ahh the infamous Nail Envy! This is probably my favourite nail treatment from this little set (followed closely by the RapiDry Top Coat!). Since using this on a regular basis I've definitely found my nails have grown quicker and (most importantly) have become stronger! I've always suffered with very weak nails, especially in the Winter months, so having found a nail treatment that really works excites me! What I also love about Nail Envy is that it's super fast drying and leaves a lovely shine on the nails, so is the perfect product to throw on to achieve clean, shiny nails before you head out the door! I would definitely purchase this in the full size version as it's really helped the condition of my nails.

O.P.I Top Coat | LINK
The final mini from this set is the standard OPI Top Coat which aims to give you a glossy finish and help minimise chipping. I'll be honest and say this is the treatment I've used the least purely because I love the speediness of the RapiDry Top Coat. However this does work really well and is great to use if you want to spend time on your manicure. Plus having a mini clear nail polish is super handy as you can pop it in your makeup bag for when you're travelling! I probably won't buy the full size of this mainly because I love the quick dry version, plus there's so many amazing high street versions of normal top coats that I would much rather use.

OPI-Mini-Chip-Skip-Rapi-Dry-Nail-Envy-Top-Coat-Brush-Bottle-Close-Up-Review-Belle-Amie-UK-Beauty-Fashion-Lifestyle-Blog

So these are my views on some of OPI's best selling nail treatments! I think their mini sizes are a great way to try out their products without committing your self to a full size product. Plus considering these nail polishes are only 3.75ml each they have lasted me almost a year which is amazing! If you're looking into trying any of these products definitely have a look around your local TK Maxx for the Mini Treats set.

Have you tried any of OPI's nail treatments?
What are your favourite nail products for the perfect manicure?

4 comments:

  1. nail envy is my absolute favourite! i must buy rapid dry by the sounds of it too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all sound great and I've been looking into this and it would be great to find a set like this. Nail Envy and the rapid dry sound absolutely amazing as you said.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh I hope I can find this mini set - such a great way to try OPI polishes for the first time! I've heard brilliant things about nail envy and the topcoats so would be great to get my hands on this.
    Nicola x (@itsneecola)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Definitely must invest my nails are terrible.

    Jen,
    Jennifer's Journal x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...