Image Map

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Perfume Collection

My-Perfume-Body-Mist-Collection-2015-Dolce-Gabbana-Lolita-Lempicka-Hugo-Boss-Marc-Jacobs-Yves-Saint-Laurent-YSL-Zoella-Vera-Wang-Soap-And-Glory-Belle-Amie-UK-Beauty-Fashion-Lifestyle-Blog

For me, no outfit is complete without a little spritz of my favourite perfume just before heading out the door. It helps complete my look and I could go far enough to say I feel slightly naked without wearing any! Over the years I have grown a small collection of perfumes and body mists that I like to use on a daily basis. I'm someone who like both a sweet girly fragrance for daytime wear and a more sophisticated, deeper scent for the evenings.

My-Perfume-Body-Mist-Collection-2015-Dolce-Gabbana-Lolita-Lempicka-Hugo-Boss-Marc-Jacobs-Yves-Saint-Laurent-YSL-Zoella-Vera-Wang-Soap-And-Glory-Belle-Amie-UK-Beauty-Fashion-Lifestyle-Blog
My-Perfume-Body-Mist-Collection-2015-Dolce-Gabbana-Lolita-Lempicka-Hugo-Boss-Marc-Jacobs-Yves-Saint-Laurent-YSL-Zoella-Vera-Wang-Soap-And-Glory-Belle-Amie-UK-Beauty-Fashion-Lifestyle-Blog

 This is what I would class as my everyday perfume as it has that perfect mixture of a sweet fruity scent with deeper tones of vanilla and ambery-musk that I really like. It has an amazing wear time as well and I always get compliments on my perfume whenever I wear it! I got through my 30ml bottle pretty quickly and I'm now on to a bigger 50ml bottle, so this perfume is a definite winner in my books.

 This perfume reminds me of the first time I went to France with my boyfriend just over 5 years ago. I had popped into Sephora to buy any eyeshadow (my first ever high end purchase!) and received a little sample of this perfume. I loved it so much and luckily found it in my local Asda for around £10 which was an amazing bargain! I really love the bold spiciness to this scent plus the bottle is absolutely stunning when sitting on my dressing table! I think it's always important to have a special perfume like this that brings back good memories from the past.

I feel like this is a really popular perfume amongst us ladies as nearly everyone I know owns a bottle of Boss Orange! This is a scent that my boyfriend picked out for me and he buys it for me every year. I find it's a perfect Spring time scent as it contains notes of sweet apple and has that lovely warmth to it that I like in perfumes.

This is another one of my staple everyday perfumes that I absolutely adore! I remember finding this on Fragrance Direct and was able to get the 100ml bottle plus a roller ball version for around £40. It's lasted me absolutely ages but I am probably due to buy a new bottle very soon. I love the light fruity and floral scent that makes it a perfect everyday scent.

Marc Jacobs has some of the nicest perfumes out there, mainly due to the overly cute bottles! Dot is a young playful scent with floral and vanilla notes making this an amazing Spring/ Summer perfume. This is definitely a day time scent as it's light and fresh and will be one I'll be reaching for more in the warmer months.

I've very nearly come to the end of this beloved perfume - literally just a few sprays left! YSL's Manifesto has beautiful woody and vanilla notes making this a perfect evening scent as it's very sophisticated. I also love the oriental tone to this perfume and if it was cheaper, I would keep on repurchasing it time and time again. For now I'm going to keep it for special occasions and save up to buy a new bottle soon!

The last perfume in my collection is another one from Vera Wang called Lovestruck. As I loved my Princess so much, I thought I would give this a try when I found it in the sales. I'm not as keen on this scent and is probably the one I reach for the least. Despite having the typical floral and fruity scents I like, I think the musk element kind of brings it down for me and I find it doesn't sit that well on my skin. Such a shame as the bottle is so pretty!

I think every blogger and their dog owns the lovely Zoella's body mist - it's always good to support the fellow blogging community! Obviously body mists don't last as long as perfumes, so I prefer to use these during the summer or to take them on holiday to throw in my beach bag. As it's such a fresh fruity scent, this will be great to start wearing in the spring.

My final perfume in my collection is another body mist from Soap & Glory and is in the Orangeasm scent. This body mist is a fresh fruity scent with orange and lemon extracts. The wear time isn't very impressive and unfortunately isn't a scent that I seem to get along with - it seems a bit clinical smelling, if that makes sense! I'm sure some people will really get along with this scent, but personally it's just not for me.

So this is my current perfume and body mist collection! I think it's great to have a few perfumes on the go because it's nice to swap things up a bit, especially for different occasions and seasons. Let me know your thoughts on my collections and whether you tried any of the perfumes that I own!

What is your all time favourite perfume?
Leave your recommendations in the comments below!

13 comments:

  1. I love fragrances and their are so many amazing fragrances out there at the moment!!!! You are so right about supporting bloggers, it's great to see your favourite bloggers bringing out products you can trust, and for a reasonable price!!!!

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge Boss Orange is one of my favourites too, I really enjoy using that in the summer time.
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Princess as well. Such a feminine classy scent.

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really interested in trying the Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita. The bottle is definitely eye-catching and the scent sounds interesting!

    Nicole | Colour Illuminates

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sound of all of your perfumes, especially the Dolce and Gabbana's The One! My all time favourite is Miss Dior, such a timeless and pretty everyday scent!

    Emma xo // Wallflower Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it so funny how we all smell things differently. I love my vera wang princess but I don't find that it smells fruity. To me it has an oriental scent to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely blog, dear :)
    would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin ?
    just let me know ♥
    www.blog017.blogspot.com
    love from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some lovely perfumes! I've used Vera Wang Princess before and it was a lovely, light scent for daytime xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Princess and Dot are by far my favourites - although I'm guilty of buying perfumes just because I think the bottles will look gorgeous laid out!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have an amazing collection of perfumes! I have tried out Ajmal perfumes for women and found them to be very good too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...