Image Map

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Welcome Back & A New Beginning For Belle-amie!

Hello to my lovely blog readers! As you may or may not have been aware, I have been away from my blog and a lot of my social media for quite some time- just over 4 months to be more precise! I thought I would write a short post just explaining why I haven't been posting as much recently and just to say that I haven't gone for good.

2014 has been a very strange and bumpy year for me. I don't want to go into too much detail as I believe there are certain personal issues that are best kept to yourself. But basically as I have had so much going on in my life since early 2014, I have found it very difficult to maintain high quality of posts on my blog and actually being able to keep the passion alive for posting. As much as I loved the whole process of creating posts and hearing your wonderful feedback about them, my heart was set in other things and I just couldn't make the time to post frequently. Then one day, I just decided it would be best to give myself a little break and come back to the blogging world when I thought it was the right time. I have had a few people asking where I had gone, so I am sorry for leaving so abruptly and not giving an explanation sooner.

Recently I have really missed my little blog Belle-amie. I've missed my readers and the interaction. And mostly, I've missed having my creative outlet where I could really be myself and have a space to write about what I wanted. So after some thinking, I've decided to ease myself back into the blogging world and finally start creating some new content again!

Since taking a break from Belle-amie I have moved house, become a lot busier with work and have developed a laptop that despises being used - grr! So hopefully within the next few weeks I will be able to work out a system that will allow me to get back into the swing of blogging again. I still have my interest in beauty but as I have moved house, interior design and decorating have become a real passion of mine so do expect some varied content on my blog in the near future!

So again, I'm very sorry for leaving my blog for such a long time and I'm extremely thankful to anyone that has still been checking and reading my blog! I am so excited to finally start making some posts again and being able to give it my all in creating some great posts here on Belle-amie!
Thank you for reading and I will speak to all of you again soon!

Lots of love

15 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm sure I speak for a lot of us when I say we've missed you on the Blog-o-sphere and we can't wait to see more posts from you again soon! :)

    Laura x | http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura, that's very kind of you :) Expect to see lots more very soon! xx

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you're back! Missed seeing you on my feed :) xx Fine'n'Dandelion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed your blog! Great to see you're back! :) xx

    Pillarbox Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see some of your new posts! You have such a lovely blog :) x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm so glad to see you back! I really enjoy your posts so I can't wait to see what's in store (:

    Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing you pop up on my feed again, you were always one of my favourite bloggers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to see you back! I was only wondering where you were the other day, how odd is that! Home posts will be exciting, I enjoy reading those :)
    Amy | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the same position at the moment, starting my blog fresh after being gone for a few months! Surprised to see a few posts like this over the past few days! At least im not the only one haha Welcome back, look forward to seeing more posts!

    Polka and Dots

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I'm a new blogger I understand what you are going through.. Don't give up what ever comes in your way.. Hold your head high and remember the people who love you and keep posting :)

    http://xorosiejanxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cannot wait to have you back! :) Sometimes taking a step back and taking a breather is what is best for yourself but also for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just checked your blog on the off chance to see if you were back to blogging, and to my excitement you are! I've really missed reading your blog posts, but I guess we all need to take a breather from time to time and focus on other things. It's fab to have you back lovely x x

    Zee | www.glitzeeglam.com

    ReplyDelete

  12. This is great revealing content. Thank you I really appreciate the unique articles you write. oyatake provide this
    News blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have an awesome blog!

    ~Racic
    washed-water.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...