Image Map

Sunday 12 August 2012

Laine Blogger Award


The Rules:
Tag the blogger who awarded you.
Answer the 5 questions below.
Award 5 more bloggers the Laine Blogger Award.

Thank you so much to My Name Is Julia at Julia's fashion Minute for awarding me the Laine Blogger Award! She's a lovely girl with a great blog so I hope you go and check it out.

1. What is your current beauty obsession?
It has to be the colour orange! I'm loving orange lipstick and nail polish, so so pretty for the Summer.

2. What is one beauty item you wish you owned?
Right now it's Urban Decay's Midnight Cowgirl eyeshadow. I swatched it in House of Fraser the other day and fell in love! It's on my birthday wishlist but I'm not expecting to get it because they're £14 each!

3. What is your favourite post to read or write about?
I love reading hauls because I like knowing about new beauty products and what is the latest product everyone's after. I like writing reviews, for some reason I really get into writing informative posts haha. It's probably why I was someone who didn't mind writing essays at school - how geeky?!

4. What inspired you to become a blogger?
Well it was completely out of the blue when I decided to make a blog. I'd wanted to make one for a while but was a bit nervous about putting myself out there a bit more, I'm a bit of a shy person you see. I think it was the fact a girl I knew tweeted that she made a beauty blog and I thought to myself 'well if she can do it, so can I'. So I did!

5. What nail polish are you wearing now?
I'm not sure if it counts because it's basically clear but Revlon 910 Barely Peach.

I award:

Amie ♥ 

Follow on Twitter | Instagram

10 comments:

  1. i loove the midnight cowgirl eyeshadow! i have it and its one of my absolute favourites! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i tagged you for the 11 questions tag! find out the rules here; http://themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/tag-11-questions.html :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll make a note of it and put it up soon! It looks similar to the Liebster award so I'll put it in with that :) xx

      Delete
  3. thank you so much for nominating me! I'll try and do this post asap, i've just got home from a trip down south so have a lot of blogging to catch up on!
    nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) Ah I know the pain, just started a new 9-5 job so I feel like I never have time to blog! xx

      Delete
    2. my post is up now! thanks again! x
      http://itsneecola.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/laine-blogger-award.html

      Delete
  4. Thank you for following :) Will come check yours out xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...